Freshman Year * (34 Credits)
- Arts Elective [3 Credits]
- College Algebra [3 Credits]
- English Composition [6 Credits]
- General Biology and Laboratory [4 Credits]
- General Chemistry [3 Credits]
- General Psychology [3 Credits]
- Introductory Sociology [3 Credits]
- Microbiology [3 Credits]
- Humanities [6 Credits]
* In preparation for entry into the School of Nursing, general education courses may be taken at any accredited college or university. To ascertain which courses are accepted for transfer credit, please contact the Office of Student Affairs, Nursing School LSUHSC. A student may select arts elective from Arts/Fine Arts, Dance, Drama/Theatre, and Music.
** A student may select humanities elective from Communication, English, Foreign Language, History, Journalism, Philosophy, Religion, and Speech. The Humanities elective must be completed by the end of the first senior semester.